Saturday 11 June 2011

QE3 probabliity by Year-End says Roubini


I found an interesting article on the probability that QE3 may surface, published 11 Jun 2011 by renowned economist, Nouriel Roubini - Chance of Another Round of Easing by Year-End


In para (2) of an interview with CNBC, he mentions that the probability of QE3 will become ‘significantly higher’ if

·         US economic weakness persists
·         Stock market correct 10 percent or more

This is quite similar to an earlier article posted June 8th on QE3 – it all depends.

I am very pleased he mentions that because this complements a portion of the events that could be triggered (laid down on the table) before BB will take into consideration of another Quantitative Easing program – bold in red. The other two (in black) are BB’s primary mandates.

Therefore, be rest assured that I would continue to monitor global events and be blogging timely information when the time is ripe.
Meanwhile, I need to get back to my hobby of ‘reading/collating' the past week of events and would post my weekly summary report ending 2011 Jun 12th soon.

My profile had been updated and posted!





0 comments:

Post a Comment