Monday 26 September 2011

Gold finds support at US$ 1,535

(Posted Singapore time 715pm)

While most experts have said that Gold would breach US$ 2,000 and some had advice to buy Gold below US$ 1,700 I beg to differ. Why?

Gold has physical value in the sense that the metal’s characteristic is unique. However, when trading Gold, you may not have the experience to decipher when its (monetary) characteristic will change and at what turning point! I have the experience and the luck!

In my earlier post, I speculated that if Gold breached US$ 1,825 (a very strong resistance at that time, probably by FOMC announcement but it did not); it would test the strong support at US$ 1,530-1,535. I cannot be that exact, but no sooner than today was my post proven correct this morning. But I did also mention that Gold will find an earlier support around US$ 1,640.

It is evident that most of you had tried to verify my speculation turn prediction, in my earlier post, Did you make money from my post? Must read! (I know the audience did by going through the blog statistics) and most of you can vouch that I did mention the two supports at US 1,640 and US$ 1,535. No sooner than this morning, Gold tested the support at US$ 1,535 and rebounded back to US$ 1,600 and above.

Was the forecast provided (so) exact by any Gold Elf, Gold experts, CNBC, Bloomberg, Reuters, etc)? Just let’s say I had the opportunity to spot, speculate, blog and deliver. The most important is that I didn’t talk verbally but I did predict in black and white. Maybe, I am lucky and the audience would say, let’s see how this guy can go further? Should I recap and discuss how I predicted the financial meltdown since May 2011?

Thank you for the bouquets from some of you that you did make a hefty profit. I wonder how much you made from shorting spot Gold at US$ 1,825 down to US$ 1,535. Can I add in a matter of 4-5 working days! And from the rest of the audience, I would appreciate if you all could be a little bit generous with your ‘like me’ clicks. It would certainly boost my generosity by giving more tips. Warning. For most of you; do not trade Gold unless you have discussed your risk profile with your wealth consutant!

By the way, some of you requested how I came across the support and resistance level. My apologies, these are my trade secrets which I believe that it’s either you trust me or my experience. By the way, I am looking for disciples. Contact me if you would consider changing professions. I’ll be glad to interview/discuss your ability. Many had been turned down because they were quick to learn the short cuts but not too eager to understand the basic fundamentals.


On a separate matter, Greek bond swap take-up rate nears 85%. Target is 90% participation. Hence, the hopes had brought a rally for Europeans markets. Again, these are based on hopes. Wait till the take-up rate is accomplished above 90% before jumping in!

Audience, be generous and give me the thumbs up for ‘two’ speculations by adding me on facebook and twitter such that I could reach an even larger audience in Singapore or globally!

And if you like to discuss on a client-planner relationship or your wealth management plans, please feel free to contact me for a NO obligation free discussion.

0 comments:

Post a Comment