Wednesday 21 September 2011

The bears satisfied their hunger

(Posted Singapore time 1120 am, Thursday)

As you probably know, the bears swept through in full force during the Asian market. Australian indices broke through the lows of 4000 and HK is testing the 18000 support. These support levels had not been tested for a long time!

The FOMC statement flags economic risks in the US. As a result Operation Twist was launched to a sound of US 400B. ‘Operation Twist’ was widely expected as a tool to be unleashed.

My speculation leading to the bears coming in full force was posted in my last three posts under the tags: Market trends and Investing.




Thank you for following my posts so far. If you had been following, I am sure we had avoided the slam today as well as the equity markets nose diving in the month of August!

My inter market analysis indicator had served us well. Constant monitoring and passion is the equation to our successful formula not found nor posted elsewhere.

If you had not been following, you may recollect my posts under the tag: Investing or Market trends. It is not too late to follow my post!


As this post may be broadcast/delayed/posted at a later time because it has to go for moderation (sometimes it takes NINE hours to moderate), you have my permission to broadcast, email, twitter, facebook to any or all of your friends.


0 comments:

Post a Comment