Friday 23 September 2011

Did you make money from my post? Must read!

(Posted Singapore time 310 am)

Congratulations, if you had and acted on it. There is no point reading and taking no further action. If you had been following, I had evidently been warning the audience with constant reminders of a market meltdown. While opportunity rose, tips are provided. You have to follow every post otherwise you may miss out on tips!

Is this blog beneficial? Briefly, you would have

·         Avoided the market meltdown since August 2011 – click here. Preserving your capital for a financial war.

·         Made small money when Indonesia was celebrating a golden week – click here. Some pocket money.

·         Made big money in Gold if you had shorted - click here. This is BIG! Updated Sep 26th, 430pm Singapore time. My speculation that Gold will fall to US$ 1,535 therabouts had been delivered. Since, it had rebounded to US 1,620. Were you patient for the US 1,530 support???

·         Avoided another meltdown this week – click here. Preserving your capital and profits.

Did you come across all of the above other than from my post? I do charge professional fees for advice. Who doesn’t? But sometimes, as evident in my post, I would give some tips (once in a blue moon) to increase my readership or display my ability in interpretation of financial market analysis.

I believe that most of the audience is investment savvy. The formula to a list of successful trade is not just being knowledgeable. Trust me if you agree. You will also need to be

·         Constantly, monitoring of most financial events – such that you can have a wide diversification of investment tools not limited to counter stocks, but including unit trusts, forex, commodities, ETFs,  etc
·         Knowledge and clear interpretation of fundamentals/technical/mindset
·         Timely information (comes with constant monitoring)
·         Fast and effective execution of trades (fast and decisive)
·         Public holidays, etc


How is my blog different from the others? While some blogs 'parrot', I display my opinions and speculation as a result of financial news, technicals and investors' mindset. Hence, i was able to predict the recent global growth concerns and subsequent meltdowns!

Should you decide that the above holds a better equation into your investing formula, please do not hesitate to contact me for a NO obligation free discussion. Once you are comfortable, we should be working out a nice client -planner relationship.

By the way, add me in twitter, facebook or Google. As there are some platforms that take 6-9 hours to moderate a post, or any post for that matter, the post is considered ‘flat’ news. To ensure immediate readership of post, don’t forget to add me!  In addition, if you like the posts so far, please help to increase my audience by forwarding to anyone who may be interest to make their money GROW!

The BLOG that delivers your
investment dreams and risk management


0 comments:

Post a Comment